CNRS Director of Research. Institut Galien Paris-Sud, UMR 8612, Faculté de Pharmacie de Châtenay-Malabry, Univ. Paris-Sud.
 Habilitation Thesis to conduct research. From macromolecular synthesis to advanced nanoparticulate systems for drug delivery. Committee: B. Charleux, P. Couvreur, E. Fattal, J.M.J. Fréchet, R.S. Langer, S. Lecommandoux, J.-C. Leroux, K. Matyjaszewski
 CNRS Researcher. Institut Galien Paris-Sud (w/ Pr. P. Couvreur), UMR 8612, Faculté de Pharmacie de Châtenay-Malabry, Univ. Paris-Sud. CNRS researcher first class since 2011
 Postdoctoral fellowship. Department of Chemistry, Univ. of Warwick, UK (w/ Pr. D.M. Haddleton). Synthesis of polymer-peptide/protein bioconjugates by living radical polymerization (Marie-Curie Fellowship IEF grant)
 PhD in Chemistry and Physical Chemistry of Polymers. Laboratory of Polymer Chemistry, Univ. Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris, France (w/ Pr. B. Charleux). Nitroxide-mediated polymerization in homogeneous and aqueous dispersed media. Arkema grant
 Master's degree in Chemistry and Physical Chemistry of Polymers. Laboratory of Polymer Chemistry, Univ. Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris, France
 Master’s degree in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering. Ecole Supérieure de Chimie Organique et Minérale (ESCOM), Cergy-Pontoise, France
Our current research activities are multidisciplinary and lie from organic chemistry and polymer synthesis to nanoparticulate systems and biomedical applications. In particular, our interests are focused on: (i) the design of multifunctional biodegradable nanoparticles for cell imaging and active molecular/cell targeting purposes; (ii) the development of well-defined molecular/polymer prodrug nanoparticles and (iii) controlled polymerization techniques from both fundamental and applied standpoints; particularly concerning their application for the synthesis of biodegradable vinyl polymers and innovative biomaterials.
102 International peer-reviewed publications. See the complete publication list.
13 Book chapters
6 Patents (Arkema, Unilever, Sanofi, LFB, CNRS, Univ Paris-Sud)
63 Oral communications including 35 invited and 2 plenary lectures.
20 Invited seminars
70+ Posters mainly in international congresses
Journals, Memberships, Awards
- Associate Editor of Chemistry of Materials (ACS)
- Advisory Board Member of Macromolecules (ACS)
- Advisory Board Member of ACS Macro Letters (ACS)
- Advisory Board Member of Polymer Chemistry (RSC)
- Advisory Board Member of Regenerative Biomaterials (Oxford Academic)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- French Polymer Society (GFP)
- French Chemical Society (SCF)
- 2019: Biomacromolecules/Macromolecules Young Investigator Award
- 2018: Prix Novacap de l'Académie des Sciences
- 2017: Polymer Chemistry Lectureship award
- 2016: French Polymer Society (GFP) / French Chemical Society (SCF) award